Have you renewed your Lovettsville Historical Society membership? Please support the activities and programs of the LHS … it’s tax-deductible.*
We look forward to this new year in continuing our mission of preserving and promoting the heritage of Lovettsville, and also our surrounding area formerly known as “The German Settlement.” The success of our mission relies heavily upon on our membership, which provides the needed resources and also committed volunteers to share our local history. Please encourage your friends, family, and others to join the Lovettsville Historical Society (LHS), or renew their annual membership, to ensure our continued success in preserving and promoting our local heritage. LHS membership dues and funds raised support activities such as:
- Maintaining and expanding the museum
- Purchasing artifacts and library resources
- Funding our lecture series and educational projects
- Preserving and updating our collections, displays, and exhibits
New memberships and membership renewals are transacted at our online store (see links below).
Or if you prefer to write a check, mail it to:
Lovettsville Historical Society
P.O. Box 5, Lovettsville, VA 20180
Please enclose a note with your name, address, phone, email address, and membership type selected.
Donation checks may be mailed to
Lovettsville Historical Society, Inc.
P.O. Box 5
Lovettsville, VA 20180
* The Lovettsville Historical Society, Inc. is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization under the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions and membership dues are tax deductible under Internal Revenue Code Section 170.