Are you a member of the Lovettsville Historical Society? If not, please join us by becoming a member.
And if you are — or ever have been — a member, but you membership has expired, then please renew your membership, so that you can continue to support the activities and programs of the LHS … it’s tax-deductible.*
We look forward to this new year in continuing our mission of preserving and promoting the heritage of Lovettsville, and also our surrounding area formerly known as “The German Settlement.” The success of our mission relies heavily upon on our membership, which provides the needed resources and also committed volunteers to share our local history. Please encourage your friends, family, and others to join the Lovettsville Historical Society (LHS), or renew their annual membership, to ensure our continued success in preserving and promoting our local heritage. LHS membership dues and funds raised support activities such as:
- Maintaining and expanding the museum
- Purchasing artifacts and library resources
- Funding our lecture series and educational projects
- Preserving and updating our collections, displays, and exhibits
Please send your membership check and information to the address below, or drop it off at the Museum. Our credit card facility — the Square Store — is being upgraded, and is temporarily not available. See instructions below.
Or if you prefer to write a check, mail it to:
Lovettsville Historical Society
P.O. Box 5, Lovettsville, VA 20180
Please enclose a note with your name, address, phone, email address, and membership type selected.
Donation checks may be mailed to
Lovettsville Historical Society, Inc.
P.O. Box 5
Lovettsville, VA 20180
* The Lovettsville Historical Society, Inc. is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization under the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions and membership dues are tax deductible under Internal Revenue Code Section 170.